Monday, April 11, 2011

My Sketchbook



In this post I will attempt to offer you a glimpse of the raw material that will formulate the underpinnings for a new series that currently occupies my attention. These works will feature fascinations found in and around the grounds just outside the door of my home.

Sketching affords me the opportunity to freely explore, compose and doodle and is an integral part of my daily practice. This slideshow will illustrate the possibilities of subject, pattern, design and composition through sampling of detail images from one of my sketchbooks.

When the slideshow completes its rotation you may wish to click on the large arrow. This will open up another web page in Picasa Web Albums for viewing the slideshow in an expanded format with captions and labels.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful meanderings with the pencil.