Saturday, March 12, 2011

Highlights From Daily Meditations of Music and Form



Can it truly be that six months have passed since that glorious day we all gathered under one roof to celebrate our connectedness to creativity?  The exhibit of my work, Daily Meditations of Music and Form, was warmly and enthusiastically received by scores of friends and family members.  My eternal gratitude goes out to all those who made this day an exhilarating success. 

In an effort to keep my work fresh in the minds of the curious and to offer an over-the-shoulder perspective of my work habits, I've developed this blog.  I do hope you enjoy this post and many future posts to come. 

Diane

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All of your work shows a wonderful and varied talent but your cats are done with such touching sensitivity. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

The Fine Art of Fred Meunier said...

Nice work..... I like the water colour you have done. I also like the pencil drawings very well done. Fred (Erick)

Tricia Syz said...

Awesome artwork, Diane. Knowing your great musical talent makes the parallels between the two really interesting!